Anodyne
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
 
Annual report season, v 1.2:

I may or may not have an equity position in any of the securities I discuss or analyze. I don't make specific recommendations of specific securities and if you'd invest or not invest in anything on the basis of my analysis and/or discussion of it you probably shouldn't be purchasing securities in the first place. I have posted less than half a dozen pseudonymous messages to online stock discussion forums like stockhouse.com over the last 12 months, and won't post any more, so long as I am analyzing and/or discussing securities in the blog. I don't engage in "day trading" or "momentum trading." I am self-taught as an amateur financial analyst, based on my close reading of Buffett, Graham & Dodd, Philip Fisher & etc. Don't ask me for any hot tips; Ben, Warren & Phil didn't give me any, and I don't plan on giving any, either. Financial specifics aren't transmissible, but ideas and sensibilities might be. See Buffett's "Superinvestors of Graham & Doddsville" for the concept of intellectual origin.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }