Anodyne
Sunday, March 05, 2006
 
3:25am:

CJB & THE INCREDIBLE TALKING CATS: Zzzzzz...

SFX: BAM BAM BAM!

CJB & ITCs: Huzzuh?

ANNOYING YOUNG WIGGER #1: Open the fuckin' door, Sam! I want my fuckin' stuff back!

SFX: BAM BAM BAM!

#1: Fuckin' open the fuckin' door, man! I'm not kiddin'! I want the fuckin' stuff back!

ANNOYING YOUNG WIGGER #2: ...Maybe he's not home.

#1: I don't care! I'll kick the fuckin' door down!

SFX: BAM BAM BAM!

#1: You in there, Sammy? Jackin' off?

[CJB staggers out of bed, naked under dressing gown, pads in darkness through the apartment, retrieves ice axe from the umbrella stand in the front hall, throws apartment door wide open, murder in his eyes]

CJB: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?

#1: Isn't this...

#2: Sixth floor, man.

#1: I am so sorry...

CJB: [slams door]

Back to sleep at 6am!


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }