Anodyne
Monday, April 24, 2006
 

Ding!, goes my inbox.

Breaking all previous speed records for replies, Occasional Toronto Correspondent draws my attention to the following lines of Becker/Fagen's Cousin Dupree:

She turned my life into a living hell
In those little tops and tight capris...

Least anyone think I've unexpectedly morphed into Creepy Prematurely Middle Aged Bald Guy, some subsequent lines are worth noting for context (particularly a propos stuff in bold):

I said babe with my boyish charm and good looks
How can you stand it for one more day
She said maybe it's the skeevy look in your eyes
Or that your mind has turned to applesauce
The dreary architecture of your soul
I said - But what is it exactly turns you off?



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }