Anodyne
Monday, July 16, 2007
 
Sign In, Stranger

"Dear Mr. Anodyne,

Hello, my name is Sylvia. I'm a friend of James Nadiger's. A while ago he recommended me your blog and I've been enjoying it ever since. I was particularly taken by your recent post on The Sheltering Sky and off-ramp troubles - I am quite interested in Bowles and am partial to that ferry ride.

I came across the [attached PDF] on Bowles' work and earlier this year. I thought I'd pass it along as it seemed to me a particularly interesting take on the author, his art, and his place in American culture.

On a completely different note, thank you for recommending Ratatouille. My boyfriend and I caught it last night and we were delighted. We probably would have passed it by, but seeing as both you AND Robin Bougie had sung its praises, we figured we had to go.

Thank you for making the blogosphere a little more interesting.

Sincerely,

Sylvia Marques"


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }