Anodyne
Monday, August 27, 2007
 
K. writes from the depths of specialty food retail hell:

"I just got yelled at by a man who bought oat groats that would not grow into grass for his cat. He wanted his $1.89 back. I pointed out that seeds without the outer husk will not grow. He told me that he was not an idiot and he knew that. I then asked him why he bought huskless groats if he already knew that they would not grow. He said, 'I refuse to rise to that. You're baiting me, trying to get a reaction. Well, I'm going to send the owner a bill for my time at $45.00/hour.' I said, 'Fine, you've been here for five minutes, that's about three seventy-five,' and walked away and started working with my back to him. Then I bought a calendar from a nun. It has all the saints' days."


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }