Anodyne
Friday, December 07, 2007
 
Sign In, Stranger

From Alex Morrison:

"Read your blog often and thought you might like this if you hadn't already seen it."

I hadn't and I do, especially the close-ups of Tenants and Cold Storage. Thanks!

From Pat St-Arnaud:

"Re: DOM.UN. It has been on my watch list for about at year. At the current return rate of 20.33%, I was hard pressed to think of a negative - even if they cut down the distributions dramatically, as long as it's not zero - it beats any bond of the same risk level.

I agree with you on the market's bad evaluation. Since I'm buying this with little regard to capital variations -- income, please! -- and since the underlying assets of the company AND their business strategy are sound, AND the US$ is showing signs of mid-term rebound vs $CAN, at 0.57 it's one heck of a deal.

Only wish I could buy even more than what I did without being irresponsible vs diversification."


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }