Anodyne
Friday, May 09, 2008
 
Think Fast!

Via Craigslist:

"Pulp Fiction Trade Credit - $52 value - $40

I have a Trade Credit for Pulp Fiction Books [sic], which I received in exchange for some used books that I traded them.

The credit note is worth $52.

I am selling it for $40. You pay me $40 cash, I give you the $52 credit note. That's like getting $12 of books for free!

The credit note is good at their two locations in Vancouver: (1) 2422 Main St or (2) 3133 W. Broadway.

There is NO EXPIRY DATE on the credit note.

You can use the credit note on almost all of the books for sale at Pulp Fiction. The only exceptions are recent arrivals, books in their 'Meat Case' [i.e. rare books], and some other exceptions scattered throughout the store.

Great bookstore with lots of selection. Heavy on the literature and philosophy.

Email me if you're interested. I'm cleaning out my apartment, and trying to purge myself of all extraneous stuff - hence, the desire to sell the credit note."


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }