Anodyne
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
 
Homespun Love, 2009

("Facebook meme" via my outdoor pals Q. and Mad_Owl_Woman. Anyone who does not have a Facebook account but still wants to play is welcome to email through the usual channels)

Here's the deal:

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

- What I create will be just for you.

- It'll be done this year (2009).

- You'll have no clue what it's going to be. It may be dinner. It may be a photograph. I may draw something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Or take you on a trip. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }