Anodyne
Friday, October 02, 2009
 

CJB [via email]: Hey L.! What's your address up in Cranbrook? I have a gift to send you.

L.: Your fine-ass self?

CJB: No, it's a book.

L.: Oooh, oooh, is it the new autobiography Walt: My Life In Dildos? Or The Other Guy: I Wear My Sunglasses At Night (On Stage)? Do I have to read them before the 12th to get the context of their music?

CJB: Aw damn, it's Todd Sweet's critical biography, Steely Dan: Reelin' In The Years. You got me. What could be better bedtime reading than track-by-track accounts of the recording sessions?

L.: The Law of Vendor and Purchaser?

Starhawk: A Prophet In the Kitchen? (learn to make your favorite soul food!)

I Was a Teenage Sanitary Engineer?

Paris: the Life and Loves of a Stupid Spoiled Whore? (the autobiography)

An 1892 census of Sault Ste. Marie? (without illustrations)

Kid Charlemagne: 50 Botany Professors Discuss The Inspiration For Their Work?


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }