Anodyne
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
 
Productive and useful day full of sunshine, interesting customers, amusing & competent staff. First of 250 boxes of remainder books through the door. Mos Def on the stereo.

Numerous updates to the shop blog in the last few days
. A slightly more buttoned-down tone than here, public face of the store, etc., but still a pretty good representation of my thriving business, the best poorly paid job I've ever had.

While I'm scarce here, let me recommend (or re-recommend)

Mosses From An Old Manse

Isola Di Rifiuti

Splinter In Your Eye


& Ambiente Hotel

for your reading pleasure.

I'm not really down with most of what passes for "writing" and "photography" on the internets, but all of the above have my lasting attention and admiration. No small feat.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }