Anodyne
Friday, December 09, 2011
 

The Laziest River - Behavior-era Tennant/Lowe smiling somewhere across the water.  Those tiny keyboard flourishes, the vibes at 2:55.  A sound like the thoughts in my head in the LA County Arboretum, stalking cactus.  For the longest time I thought (pace Tower of Sleep's recent poll) that Suicide Demo for Kara Walker was my favorite Kaputt track, but I might have been wrong.

Edit: the above is only 6 minutes of a 20 minute multi-part suite.  I might be the last person on earth to know about this vinyl-only sequence, but it's Xmas and we're opening a third store and I'm not sleeping much between the 18-20 hour retail days. My head feels like it's full of Pop Rocks. But my new night photograph keeps coming along, and this totally unafraid music really does sound like thinking.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }