Anodyne
Friday, June 03, 2016
 

"'I was fortunate to have a profitable, 1-man content farming small business as long as I did.'"

"'I have a blog called HIPSTER RUNOFF,' he begins. "Every day, I wake up, open my laptop, and type words that are stored in the internet as "content." My goal is to "get as many hits" as possible because I metaphorically "have mouths to feed." I realize that at this point, it doesn’t matter if my content is "premium," pseudo-brilliantly written web_prose or just "link-bait-wave," I was fortunate enough to not have gotten lost in the "long tail" of indie music + Gen-Y-opinion-driven coverage blogs. Every day, I prey upon different buzz topics, exploiting my voice, but more importantly, my position as a "recognized outlet 4 buzz" to try to trick people into thinking I am "relevant," which basically just means that I am trying to make ppl talk abt my blog and get them addicted to my web brand even if they hate it.'"


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }